Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day

Happy April Fools Day! I never really saw the big deal about April Fool's Day. Maybe because it falls so close to my birthday (my birthday being April 5th). Maybe because I'm not much on getting people with practical jokes. Now I have a husband, a daughter (our third one who is a college commuter) and a son-in-law who are all consumed with "getting" each other in a practical joke. I just don't see the humor in making someone else look silly or stupid. What my youngest daughter and I will be doing today is playing silly games and drawing silly pictures and maybe even doing some silly crafts. We even have a silly song or two we can sing. Today is a day that we will embrace our silliness. I hope everyone can find their silliness that is locked inside of them. Take this one day and laugh. Be a fool. Enjoy life. Tomorrow will still be there ~ serious, demanding, draining, stressful...and I'll still be FRAZZLED.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I am not an April fools day lover either...I think this is mainly because I can always get 'punked' but I can never think of a way to 'punk' anyone else...grin...